- B2B payments are made between two companies. These could involve: a. Products - A dealer buying parts from an OEM. b. Services - A company paying their agent for flight bookings.
- B2C payments on the other hand involve payments from an end customer to a business.
- Some of the key differences between B2B Payments and B2C Payments are as follows.
The Lifafa Solution
- Ideally suited for large distribution networks of SME customers.
- Simplifying management, administration and credit control across the network.
- Set up individual trading accounts for each customer.
- Complete onboarding of customer through simple web based interfaces.
- Manage pre-paid deposits, credit limits, temporary trading limits, user sub-accounts for each customer.
- Set-up features such as Pass through cards, KYC, Manual order fulfillment.
- Accept deposits into a single bank account from multiple customers and settle into individual trading accounts.
- Issue Loyalty points/Gift Cards and other closed loop instruments to individual customers.
- Accept payment from trading account, traditional payment methods and closed loop instruments for one transaction.
- Integrate with existing sales channels, ordering, billing and fulfillment systems through APIs.